Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Friday, May 11, 2012

New Music

I'm a huge fan of Linkin Park! This group is the reason I love rap mixed with rock singing. 

Burn it Down



The other new song I have been listening to is Pay Phone by Maroon 5.  This is a hit and miss group for me.  I like some of their songs.  I didn't realize I was listening to radio friendly version  until I listen to it on Youtube.  Needless to say I was surprise to hear the real version and I can see why it got edited.  All I could think of the real version is boy! for him to write a song like this someone must of did a number on him. I don't mind that more and more artist are using cuss words in their music but I prefer only a few cuss words in a song to a whole song mostly cuss words.

There is three versions out of the song.

Radio Friendly version





Real version (Explicit)


Radio version featuring rapper Wiz Kahlifa



I usually like the real version when it comes to songs but this one I like the radio one better. 



This next group is called Graffiti 6 and for some reason gives me a 70's kind of feel when I hear this song.

The song is called Free

2 comments:

  1. There are many Linkin Park songs that I like, and some that I don't. I've never met a Maroon 5 song I didn't like :) Rap, no rap, radio vedsion, acoustic. I like them all :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Annie I seem to be liking Maroon 5 more and more.

    ReplyDelete