Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Sunday, January 20, 2013

a winters morning




A Winters Morning

hands cupped around the warmth of the coffee
snow is gently falling outside the window pane
we talked , we shared , we talked
some more..
two hurt souls dwelling on past, present
and future
A new beginning with each tiny snowflake.
the smell of starbucks coffee and coffee cake
we admired the tiny snow flakes
watching them build a beautiful moment,
as the snow flakes cling to one another
while two hurt souls talked and talked
some more...

by Elizabeth D'Haese



I think Christina Aquilera says it all in this song about how I am feeling right now.

I am a blank page....

     Blank Page


4 comments:

  1. The poem is full of delightful imagery!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was just reading how healing girlfriends are. All that sharing, then laughing. I love the line in Steel Magnolias..."Laughter through tears is my favorite emotion!"

    ((Hugs)) from another blank page.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. ((hugs)) to such a sweet person.. Annie

      Yes, what great healing medicine to be with others and laugh until we cry.

      Delete