Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Sunday, August 4, 2013

Bonfire Heart - James Blunt

It's nice to hear a new song by James Blunt. 

Bonfire Heart





I have a long list of reasons for not posting lately

1) computer has been running slow, so I am using my parents just so it doesn't take so long to create a post.

2) I've been working 12 hr. /6 day weeks these past couple of months.  It's starting to slow down, so I can try and enjoy this wonderful weather this area has been having!!

3) my faithful camera finally took it's last breath.  It went down during the winter and it took me a few months to get enough money to buy the one I was wanting. I didn't buy a DSLR because I just don't think I'm ready for one of those, plus I don't have that kind of money. So, I bought a Canon SX40.   I got to try it out recently at a concert and love it!! 


6 comments:

  1. Good to see you back, with a new song too!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Rosaria, it's been nice getting to catch up on your blog.

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Hi Steven,
      Yep! I like my new camera. Sure I wish I could afford a DSLR but this one will do for now.

      How's the business going for you?

      Delete
  3. I have totally surprised myself at liking this straight away....including the video! This is sure to find itself on my iPod soon! Be good for Tuesday Tunes, this would!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Helena
      I've always like what James Blunt puts out. It was fun watching how he did the video.

      Delete