Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Step Back in Time #?

Well I lost track of what number I'm on and don't have time to even look!! That how busy I am lately...

I'm leaving out tomorrow on a train!!  If you have never takim a train ride I highly suggest you try it. 

This will be my second time on one.  I'm  East bound for  Washington DC and then on to VA Beach, VA !!

I hope to post while on this trip but if I don't I will when I get back....

In the meantime this song is for Shoes!!

Enjoy!!


8 comments:

  1. Hey you... thanks so much!!

    Have fun!!

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey shoes! How you feeling today?

    You know I will !

    ReplyDelete
  3. 'I'm leaving on a freight train, don't know if i'll be back again, oh please don't let me go'
    (oldie)
    Train travel unlike anyother type of transportation lets you listen to the track rails roaring as the train rattles and shakes awakes your inerts to the realities of where you've been and where you're going.

    look outside and watch how fast life passes by and all those faces that reside in all those places are also on a train of there own.

    Have fun, mi amiga, but remember the ride and not just your destination.

    Happy trails to you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's the song I was trying to think of!!! Ha my mind is on overload.

      Thanks Nene

      Delete
  4. How do I feel?

    Considering that I think that dr used a wine corkscrew on each nostril, I guess not bad. I think you are having a better day than I have had so far...

    ~shoes
    `

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm having a better day now then I did earlier. I don't know Shoes we might be at a tie since my day was spent working 12 hours in over 100 degree temps with only a fan. Alls good I'm sitting here waiting for the train it's running late

      Delete
  5. Replies
    1. Well hello stranger how you been?

      This whole trip is going to be great! Thanks

      Delete