Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Sunday, March 3, 2013

Porsche

Ok. I lied about not having a song to post about.  I do listen to all music but I will admit I mostly listen to new top music, pop, rock, country, hip hop and rap. 

Does anyone remember this guy, Nelly?

"Country Grammar"




I loved Nelly's beat to this song.  I seriously thought I would be hearing more from him but after a couple more song on the radio,I really didn't hear any more of him until this song is now being played on my radio station these past couple of weeks called  "Porsche"



As I did some looking, he has been very active in putting out new music so it's my fault for not realizing he never took a break from the music world. 
I know hip hop is not for everyone and I wish he did a different take on his video.  I mean the song is about a car, not coming on to some hot chic, right? 
Putting aside how I feel about the video, I still love this new song from him and love it when he is singing "roll, roll, roll"

2 comments:

  1. Never heard of it! Or him :) The only rap I listen to is the underground hip-hop my son writes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Annie, Nelly has been around since the year 2000, when
    Nelly began his solo career in 2000 with his debut album Country Grammar, the title track of which was a top ten hit. The album debuted at number three on the Billboard 200 and went on to peak at number one. Country Grammar is Nelly's best-selling album to date, selling over 8.4 million copies in the United States.

    I would love to listen to some of your sons hip-hop. Maybe you can send me an email with a link.

    ReplyDelete