Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, September 21, 2009

figures!

Well I should have known my boss would do this. The line didn't do so good on Saturday and also some people decided not to show so that didn't make him happy. So this morning he said if you haven't put in for a vacation day before this morning then don't bother. He's not granting any vacation days until we get our acts together. Great I was wanting to take a week off in mid Oct. Now I can't because of this. Not happy right now.

3 comments:

  1. ain't that always the way? someone gets something up their ass and now your screwed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. well that sucks. I know you was counting on having that week off. I hope he changes his mind.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to hear that. I think bosses know when you want something. They always can put a wrench in it

    ReplyDelete