Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Tuesday, September 1, 2009

"Real" blog

I'm blogging about a blog that is written by Bob Boilen on http://www.npr.org/blogs/allsongs/
called" All songs considered." His blogs so far have been interesting to read. He seems to be open minded about listening to a wide varity of music. Not just past music but todays music also. I'm a person who likes someone who is not one sided when it comes to music. His last blog was a simple blog. He was ask to remember 50 shows he's been to ,and not ones that his job required him to see. Wow I would love to have seen as many shows as he has. His list had some well known groups but for the most part it had groups that i have never heard of. I am one who is opened minded and wish I had more time to listen to groups that are not on the top 40. It's hard to imagine how many artist are out there,and that's not just the artist in the USA.
My hat goes out to Bob for having the pleasure of listening to a wide variety of artist. I plan to read more of his blogs and recommend those who like music read his blog also.

No comments:

Post a Comment