Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Wednesday, July 25, 2012

I've died and gone country!

I've died and gone country! Well at least for one night, I did.

While growing up, country music to me was listening to groups like Alabama or singers like Dolly Parton and John Denver. 

Today's country music still has that back beat country sound, but at the same time has taken on a new form that gives it a whole new feeling when I listen to it. 

I would love to see Rascal Flatts and Lone Star but last night I got to see Josh Turner. 

Now here's a man with very DEEP low register vocals.  There's nothing better to turn me on then a man that can go deep when he sings!!

He has a great voice!





A great sense of humor



New Music



Will I go see him again,if I have a chance?



Yes I would!

4 comments:

  1. Jeeze...he's handsome. Low register and fine voice aside....

    Good slow dancing song! I'm with you on Rascal Flatts. I would love to see them in concert! Opposite side of the vocal range!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Annie, I so agree about he's easy on the eyes. There is something about a man when he hits those low notes but then again my body melts when they can hold a note and go the distance with it....

      Delete
  2. Man, that IS a deep voice...

    Did they play 'Free Bird?'

    ~shoes~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Jim , I think he out does anybody I have heard when it comes to going that low!!

      LOL!! nope but I'm sure he would have if you ask him too...

      Delete