Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Music Brought Us Together part 3


While visiting her we booked a hotel for 4 days in Virginia Beach. I will admit that I could have careless for all the hotels and the busy streets,stores,people and club/bars that Virginia Beach has there. 





But once you walk past all the streets, stores, hotels , people on bikes and walking on the boardwalk, take a few steps down the stairs and walk through sand to find a spot.  This is what I came for







A night i will never forget. We both sat there on the beach listening to the sounds of the ocean until midnight ,while talking and taking photos.  Of course i could not miss sunrise another reason for coming here.  I went out to watch the sky over the ocean become a doorway into time.  Where time seemed to swell at every changing moment and took me to new heights.   These moment were very emotional for me and i can not express more how much i needed to be there at this moment in time.









No comments:

Post a Comment