Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, April 23, 2012

blustery day

A Christopher Robin day the trees will tell you,
Mary Poppins just lost her umbrella
the trees branches crashing in every direction
tightening its grip to its new grown leaves
the wind was all hurried to be some where
where was it going?
to fast for me to follow
I will go find Christopher Robin instead

winnie the pooh my childhood love and still is







This is the only video I was able to get from start to finish of Elton John singing Take me to the Pilot


3 comments:

  1. Some how I put up the wrong video of pooh. I will fix it tomorrow

    ReplyDelete
  2. There is no wrong video of Pooh! Pooh is eternally right. Oh how it brings me back. Such a friend he is...and owl, and piglet, and my twin Eeyore!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fixed it!

    Yes,Annie pooh is great in any language. Let's not forget rabbit and tiger too!

    ReplyDelete