Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, April 16, 2012

step back in time 8

I am a little kid right now with a big box of crayola crayons. you know the ones that have every imaginable color you can dream of...

I am pulling each one out to paint this sky from edge to edge with colors no one has seen before. 




But why stop there with the sky so I painted these flowers too




My Elton John concert is this coming weekend! I can't wait for this man to be in front of me. I'm going to be on cloud nine all week.


4 comments:

  1. An Elton John Concert? How fabulous! I bet that's gonna be a hellova show. You took me back to a childhood memory (and I haven't many...so that you) of that 64 count Crayola box...all perfectly manicured and ready for paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all the pink! And I wonder if Elton John will wear a pink outfit in one of his changes!! Enjoy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Annie, I already had a friend who got to see him in Richmond,VA and she said he is great! I just wish I was getting to sit 3rd row like she did. With your paper you can paint your sky any way you like it. :) color away girl!

    Ruth, yes there was so much pink in these pictures. I'll let you know if Elton does wear any pink.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've been gone too long, but how wonderful to come back to this. In college I had one of his early vinyl albums entirely memorized, back in the day of his glitter platform shoes, huge shades, and wild, terribly confused, drug-riddled, but brilliant youth.

    And his magic lives still. Have a wonderful time.

    ReplyDelete