Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, April 9, 2012

step back in time 7

Since it was my birthday yesterday, I got the best gift ever given to me from my childhood friend.  My friend called me up yesterday(more like text me) to tell me she bought me a gift.  She handed me a wrapped gift that was clearly a big hardback book.  She wouldn't let me open it in front of her. My mind was working to think what kind of book she got me.  Before I opened it, it came to me what the book was, I had a conversation with her a week ago where she was telling me she found some of our high school yearbooks on ebay.  I told her how I had my junior yearbook but I never got my senior yearbook(can't remember why I never got it).  Any ways I now have my senior yearbook thanks to my best friend. 



Shadows of the Night by Pat Bentar was and is still my favorite song.  I got my nickname from this song (of course I'm not going to say what my nickname is) but back then all my friends had nicknames. 



2 comments: