Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, February 13, 2012

Gotye - Somebody That I Used To Know (feat. Kimbra) - official video



On a daily basis I have two or three songs playing in my head at the same time. I laugh at some of the songs that I have going through my head at the same time. Today it was this one and Queen of the Night by Whitney Houston.

Love this video and song!!!

I don't know anything about this artist but plan on searching more about Gotye this weekend.

I do want to find the time to post the lyrics when I post a video. I decided not to post information about a band or singer on my blog. My only resource to get this information is the Internet and to me that isn't a reliable source. To much wrong information is out there to tell whether it's true or not. I would feel bad if I post wrong information about a band or artist. If I do the source is reliable then I will post the information.

No comments:

Post a Comment