Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, February 20, 2012

Sunday Treasures

 With my Pumpkin Spice Latte in one hand and my camera in the other, I decided to go out Sunday morning to take some pictures.  Normally I take pictures when ever I see something, but I had sometime on my hands so I went looking and this is what I found.


Morning sun light 




 Frozen in time



Winter cat tails




 Broken but not forgotten amongst the acorns





 Coming home




Winter flowers




Tucked in the deep of the woods






A winters walk on the beach


3 comments:

  1. liz, it's wonderful to see you come alive this way, through photograph. i especially like the frozen in time shot.

    xo
    erin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Erin. I've been photographing for sometime now. I just never post my pictures before on here

    ReplyDelete
  3. James is the one who incouraged me to post them. :) the frozen in time picture is the same place I took the footprint picture only then there was snow covering the ice

    ReplyDelete