Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, February 27, 2012

A step back in time

Thanks to Steven for giving me the title to this post. I have been wanting to post music from the past as well as today's music. I think I will post at least one song a week from a different era.  I love how music is timeless no matter what era it comes from and artist today get their inspirations from these songs.


So my first song is the song Steven suggested,  Love, Reign O'er Me by The Who



*** I was only 6 years old when this album was put out, Pearl Jam did the song on one of their albums years later. Posting them singing it live in Boston


2 comments:

  1. Ha! Look at you! Both of them!

    Have you seen the Adam Sandler movie featuring this song? It's sweet... as in, bring your box of tissues if you're the emotional type.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No do you know the name of it? Yes I am the emotional type :)

    ReplyDelete