Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Sunday, March 4, 2012

National Inclusion Project

I know this has nothing to do with music but it's a passion of mine and wanted to share.  I am a firm believer of using your voice.  To be more giving through volunteering is something I have come to love. I support this foundation because it's about Inclusion.  Inclusion is bridging the gap so kids with disabilities can be apart of the world around them.  To let them be kids by letting them play with other kids. They have become one of the number one foundations that support inclusion. They help support programs to bring all kids together and help make this dream into reality.  

I have helped raise money for this foundation through volunteering during wrapping for inclusion and raffle auctions.  

I have added a link so if you know of a program that is interested in inclusion and needs help in making it a reality, then share this amazing foundation with them. 

No comments:

Post a Comment