Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, March 19, 2012

Step Back in Time - part 4

WARNING: heavy metal 80's rock music

I know I mentioned my cousin Scott once before about him playing in a group back in the 80's and putting out an album.  I just love youtube and should have known I could find footage on them. 

The first video was taped back in the 80's so my cousin is one of the guys with the big rock style hairdo.  He's not the lead singer so he's the other guy playing bass guitar. 

The second video was done 2010.  I laugh , at seeing my cousin still rocking but without the hairdo.  He's now the one with the short blonde hair cut.   Sorry for the quality of the video.  I'm not the one that did the taping.  I have yet to see my cousin perform but hope to one day soon.


Ok I can't seem to get the first one up on this post but will post it after this one.





No comments:

Post a Comment