Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Sunday, March 11, 2012

Sky Pearl







Sky Pearl



This ardent pearl sits in an ocean of stars, shaped to perfection to be held in our hands.
Angels loom, while cosmic storms crash at its sides. Ocean tides beat one with this pearl, as waves swell and crash like a song for all of us to hear.
A thin flame of colors succumbs to this pearl. Orange and blue penetrate through the clouds, letting us see into the night.


Kings and Queens have been born beneath this pearl, while wars of blood have been fought beneath this pearl.
Hopes and dreams take flight beneath this pearl , while lovers lie down beneath this pearl.
Gods of heaven align the plants, while the light will guide you to a path unknown.
I follow that path and the light has led me to you.

I weep at its beauty crumbling to the ground for I am nothing beneath it. I find refuge in the light.
Step out and look at this pearl, I asked you. We are miles apart, yet I feel your heart beating. We become one beneath this pearl.
My heart moves but unsure which way to go, I take a breath.
This sky pearl has led me to know only two paths; one led towards fulfillment, the other towards disappointment.



No comments:

Post a Comment