Musicwithinyou

Musicwithinyou

Monday, March 5, 2012

A step back in time part 2

I get to see Elton John next month!!!!!!

Can you tell I'm excited! By the time I looked to see where he was playing and to see if any tickets were left,not one seat was available. Last monday a radio station posted that he added a new tour stop and it is only 2 hours away on a saturday night. Tickets went on sell today and my friend was able to get us our tickets.  

***  I had this song on a 45 record.( I still might have it too)

2 comments:

  1. Oh you lucky girl!

    I was watching the video of George Michael singing, 'Don't let the Sun Go Down on Me'... the duet with Elton... and I'm listening to George, thinking, 'God, what a great voice that man has'.

    Then Elton came out.

    Oh. My. God. If I would have been George, I would have left the stage. Shivers. Just sayin'.


    Love this song too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that song too but I like all Elton johns songs. Now you got me wanting to go check out the duet they did.

    ReplyDelete